Man, I had no idea how many people love apples. More than pumpkins, apparently. The line of cars to leave the orchard was at least a mile long. Crazy!
Wednesday, October 22, 2014
Hartland Orchard Part 2: Apple Picking
While we've been to Hartland a few times for pumpkin' pickin', this was our first time apple pickin'.
Man, I had no idea how many people love apples. More than pumpkins, apparently. The line of cars to leave the orchard was at least a mile long. Crazy!
Besides eating the apples sliced with some PB (the best way), I've made an apple crisp and plan to do some baked apples and an apple pie.....we still have quite a few left. $12 for that half a bushel! No wonder cars were lined up a mile long!
Man, I had no idea how many people love apples. More than pumpkins, apparently. The line of cars to leave the orchard was at least a mile long. Crazy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


























No comments:
Post a Comment