Friday, December 18, 2015

Early Christmas with the Credles

We decided to do gifts with the Credles early this year since we're planning to go to New York the weekend before Christmas.


This touristy photo op gets us every time!




So, the first weekend in December, we pulled the kids from school early on Friday and headed to their house in plenty of time for dinner at our favorite Thai restaurant.

Look who had another tree to trim!


LaRue is always good about wanting to get pictures. However, SOMEONE is always bad about cooperating!! 




At the Thai restaurant that night.


Belle's pretty picture





The house in Hampton that is always fun to visit.


I like this old wooden Santa & Mrs.....I prefer the older decorations to the newer style inflatables. 






This is a Chip attempt at humor. He loves taking selfies and then air dropping them to me. Little does he know, I am going to upload them to the blog!!! Oh wait, maybe he does. Just wait until one time I post them to Facebook. That'll show him. 


It's always nice when 4 people are taking pictures with their phones. I'm almost sure to even make it in a few myself. :) 

Fun afternoon/evening with more Christmasy fun scheduled for the next day!

No comments:

Post a Comment