 |
| Shopping at Target on Election Day with their purchases from their Halloween money from Maw & Dee. |
 |
Daniel was so excited to get that Captain America jacket! It was a good trip because Granny & I got some good ideas for Christmas likes, too! |
 |
| Saturday lunch at Taco Bell with Daddy |
 |
| Saturdays would not be complete without an obligatory stop at Costco for a "Costco chicken".....and a snuggle from this teddy. |
 |
Are kids supposed to play on these?! Like inside the bars on the actual bears? Hmmmm. |
 |
| Daddy likes to spoil them on weekends. This was a Sunday, I believe, when he just HAD to get us all Duck Donuts. Hey, I wasn't complainin'! |
 |
How handsome is this boy with his new school picture? I really liked his last year's picture, too; but this year's was also very good. Hard to get a bad picture when you're that cute! |
 |
Belle's picture was super cute this year, too. She loves this dress! |
 |
| Beautiful house by Daniel |
 |
| Arabella's been reading books and taking quizzes on razkids on the computer at home. She loves it. |
 |
| She cracked me up one afternoon when she decided to make a "list" of all the books she's read. ha! |
 |
| This was a weekend. On weekends (Saturdays) they are allowed to pick their own clothes. Is there any wonder why they can't do this every day? |
 |
| This is one of about 100 of Anabella's "love letters" from November. She loves to write, "I love....." and I especially LOVE that I'm on top (on this one) and all the xoxoxo she adds. So sweet! |
 |
Someone lost another lower tooth this month! I know what they're gonna want for Christmas!!Actually Daniel's are almost completely in by now. Belle's not so much. Lots of toothy grins for Christmas pics this year! |
 |
| It was 70 something as I'm posting this today, but I suppose we did have at least one cold day in our mild winter so far because here we are with our first fire! Sometime in early November. |
 |
| Artwork (and holes) by none other than Dan the Man. |
 |
| Also by Dan |
 |
| Dan |
 |
| Belle's book on pumpkins |
 |
| Love note from Belle |
 |
| Art work by Dan (from art class) |
 |
| Belle |
 |
| Dan |
 |
| Leading up to Thanksgiving, each night at dinner we each wrote one thing we were thankful for. Towards the end of the month, we ran out of room to hang them, but we had quite the collection of reasons to give thanks! |
I always like to mail cards to whichever family members we're not seeing on Thanksgiving, so here's this year's pre-Thanksgiving photo shoot for Mamaw and PaPa's Thanksgiving card (cards plural since I made the mistake ONCE of thinking the kids could share one card). Good thing I took lots of pictures.
 |
| Love that toothless grin! |
 |
| This was one favorite. |
 |
| I liked the black & white version best. |
 |
| This was the front of card #1. |
 |
| Card #2 |
 |
| Chip took this one morning. It's not usual for Sol to have his head on my pillow! |
And, that wraps up November!
No comments:
Post a Comment