Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Christmas Program

The Christmas program was held on the last Friday before Christmas break at 10:30am, so only Daddy and I were able to be there.  Big props to Daddy for managing to break free from his school on the last day before break! He didn't get to have lunch with us afterwards, but I'm glad he was able to come to the program and see our peacocks show their feathers! 


The theme was Who is Coming to Our House and was all about preparing for the birth of Jesus. 


Daniel and Anabella were both peacocks and had a line. 




Look at those beautiful feathers! 


They froze a little when they got to the microphone, though they both knew their line well.  "We'll spread our feathers for them." I think Anabella was expecting Daniel to lead because he apparently (according to them) he was the one who always said it during rehearsal and on the day he practiced without Anabella. Anabella said she didn't like speaking in the microphone. Only when they walked up, I think Daniel must have gotten a little nervous or something because Anabella was the only one who spoke. But they both did a great job turning around so everyone could see their feathers! We were super proud of our sweet peacocks!!


Showing their feathers....



Afterwards, we got to go on stage to make some pictures before they took off their costumes, and we all enjoyed some cookies. 





Here's the beautiful present they made us at school:

From Daniel

From Anabella















1 comment:

  1. How adorable. We missed Caleb's b/c he was sick. I love that your kids were peacocks!

    ReplyDelete