Thursday, December 18, 2014

Looking Like Christmas!

It's no wonder it takes me a week (okay, or more) to decorate for Christmas...

Next tree up was the little Charlie Brown tree in the office, which I decided to make as a snowman tree this year. I had a great helper.



Worn out from his own decorating I suppose, this little fella was not interested in doing any more trees. He went outside to help daddy with some chores but not until after I managed to snap these pics of him in daddy's Gaston hat. 



Priceless! Candids are always my favorites.

Taking her job very seriously....come on, mom, enough with the pictures already, we have a tree to decorate here. 


I have a similar picture of Belle and I in our GAP hoodies.

love!

Look, a snowman train!



Tree #4....Daddy's tree upstairs in our room....another favorite:


I did this one....the irony....if I left it up to Chip, these ornaments would still be boxed in the basement. Heck, if it weren't for his mom, I wouldn't have known he even had them! 

Hey, anyone recognize this?
(hint: it's parked on our street w a rusted bumper!) 





I bought a Smurfs Christmas dvd at Big Lots on Black Friday thinking I'd introduce the kids to the Smurfs....only it's not the "real" smurfs....why do they do that? Why?!  


The living room tree:

I pretty much did this one.
New this year....a 9 footer in the family room!

Fun!!

We all worked on this one.....Chip and I shaped the branches and did the lights one night after putting the kids to bed; then, the kids helped (sorta decorate it the Wednesday before Thanksgiving. This tree is a whopper, and I love it!! Love. It. Craigslist steal all the way baby! 

Anabella laid out all the ornaments.

Then she moved onto something else leaving me to pretty much trim it all myself. It was snowing that day, so that helped set the mood.







Also new this year....we added icicles to the front porch:



Now we just need some snow! 

No comments:

Post a Comment