Before we left for Thanksgiving weekend, I took some pictures of the kids to include in Thanksgiving cards, which I had good intentions of sending to Front Royal family since we wouldn't be there this year. The cards never made it to the mailbox, but fortunately, thanks to phones and facebook, we sent our hugs and kisses anyway! I still prefer paper cards, but, hey, sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do.
 |
| I posted this to the "Vaught" room on facebook.....a little blast from the past....Thanksgiving 2000!!! |
Because it snowed on Wednesday, and since Chip ended up working a longer day than he'd anticipated, we ended up leaving on Thanksgiving morning. Fortunately, there was no traffic, and it was one of our smoothest trips yet. Didn't even stop for a bathroom break. One stop at WaWa for some coffee for me and doughnuts for all (it was Thanksgiving after all), and we were there by 10am!
 |
| Thankful for comfy pjs....and portable dvd players! |
 |
| Typical Sol....always inching his way into the front seat. Do you recognize that blue hat? That's Hermie.....from Rudolph, you know the cute lil' elf who doesn't fit in and just wants to be a dentist?! heeehee.....I love the Christmas season! Oh, wait, this is Thanksgiving post! |
 |
Happy Thanksgiving! Anabella said to me as we sat down at this beautiful table, "Mommy, this is like a tea party, isn't it?" |
 |
| Thankful, thankful! |
 |
| After we ate, Anabella & PaPa made a gingerbread house. |
 |
| Dan participated for about 5 minutes...he's not much into making houses.....not much into shirts either. :) |
 |
| He does, however, LOVE fresh pineapple! |
 |
Look at that face! Priceless!! |
No comments:
Post a Comment