Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Happy Birthday, Jesus!

I'm so glad the kids are at a preschool where they celebrate "Christmas" this year. Daytime Playtime's holiday program with Jingle Bells & Feliz Navidad was cute last year, but I much prefer them learning about the real meaning of Christmas.

Not only did they have a Christmas program where they sang traditional Christmas hymns such as Silent Night, they even had a class party to celebrate Jesus's birthday. They made crowns which they decorated with jewels.

When I was taking pictures of them in their cute little crowns, Anabella asked me to take a video, and I'm so glad I did because it's truly priceless.

I included the first one because it's super cute, but it's in the second one that she actually sings, "Happy Birthday, Jesus."














When Daniel saw that I'd added these to their display frames, he told me they weren't decorations....they're crowns. This one is his.  

Christmas Program coming soon.....

1 comment:

  1. Their school is so impressive. I was disappointed with Caleb's in this regard. Their "birthday" party was really a holiday party with Santa. I wish we had a school more like this nearby.

    ReplyDelete