Saturday, January 16, 2016

December Wrap-up

It's been so long, I don't even remember where we were going! 





Dan's

Anabella's story
Titled "I love school"


Mack is her best friend in her class.

I'm not sure how/why her elf Michael made this story.
I think she needs a lesson on main idea. ha!

I had to take this one afternoon while Christmas shopping with Mom and Granny.
Look at those bags!!  

The beauty of public schools- cultural awareness. 


The afternoon we exchanged gifts with S and S, Sergey wrapped up in this box while we were waiting for the kids to get off the bus. He's a big middle schooler now, so he gets off the bus earlier than they do. 

Belle's gingerbread boy

Dan's reindeer hat

Dan's snowman


Dan got a fun pirate game from S and S.

Belle got a magnetic princess dress up set and I got a Yankee candle set.
I got S and S Nike hoodies and made them memory books. I wish I had taken a picture of the memory book. 

Belle's nativity scene (and Angel from last year)

Dan's Santa picture he colored at home and his angel from Little Lamb's last year. 


I was able to go in and help out with both Dan and Belle's "holiday" party at school. I only have these two pictures from Dan's party though. In Belle's class I was too busy helping with a craft to even think about trying to get a picture. 


The snowman cookie Daniel decorated.

This was Anabella's idea.
Homemade ornaments made by Mommy and Anabella.


Anabella decided we should name them.
She named hers Crystal and decided they should be sisters.

I named mine Christy.

Finally, a (somewhat) cold morning!
December was very mild, which was nice for the bus stop! 




Our gift from Daniel

Gift from Anabella

From Anabella's teacher and assistant- this is a picture of her from the Color Run.

2015 Christmas card


That's it, folks! And, to think January is already half over!! Where does it go?!

No comments:

Post a Comment