MaMa and PaPa arrived on Saturday afternoon to spend the weekend with us celebrating Chip's birthday.
 |
| On Saturday evening, Chip and I enjoyed an evening out at Fairfax Corner where we ate at one of our favorite restaurants, Coastal Flats. Afterwards, we had yogurt at Zinga! |
 |
| Date night selfies |
 |
| The kids went to Ruby Tuesday/Saturday with MaMa & PaPa. |
 |
| PaPa and Belle practicing their selfies Sunday morning. |
 |
| Dan's intricate buildings! |
Sunday afternoon we celebrated Chip's birthday with the Credles, Mom and Dad, Allie and Erik, Ryan, Hayden and Alyssa.
 |
| Chocolate cake (no icing as he doesn't like icing) for the birthday dinner and then I made his lemon blossoms later during the week, so he could have them fresh out of the oven. |
 |
| Sorry, Sol, no cake for you. |
 |
| Ryan and Hayden know what Uncle Cliff likes! |
 |
| New swim trunks from Daniel and Anabella along with a family picture magnet for his office. |
 |
| Moms always know what their sons like! A case of cheerwine plus plenty of caramels and orange slices, just in time for SOL time! (They also gave him money towards a new weed eater.) |
 |
| Chili's gift card from Mom and Dad! Yum! |
Anabella worked really hard on her card:
 |
| It totally cracked me up that she added the dots to the end of her letters just like she's seen me do when I make homemade birthday cards! |
 |
| She had a long message she wanted to write here...something to the effect of "Dear Daddy, I love you so much. I can never thank you enough...." Only she got tired of writing half way through and we kinda forgot to come back to it. Oh well, the thought was there. And I KNOW it was his favorite card! (I have no idea where she got the "I cannot thank you enough..." where does she come up with this stuff? I suppose she's heard someone say it, I just don't recall when) |
 |
| Daddy watching fireworks. |
 |
| Daddy, Son, Husband.... |
 |
| Son-in-law, Uncle.....all equals one lucky 43 old birthday boy! |
No comments:
Post a Comment