Friday, May 1, 2015

Cherry Blossoms

The weekend after we returned from Spring Break, Chip was feeling extra adventurous one Saturday morning and decided to take the kids into the city to see the cherry blossoms!

They were super excited about a trip to the city, especially since they got to take the Metro train!























Yay, Daddy! I love the fun stuff he gets into with them while I am tutoring on Saturday mornings. Whether it's a trip to the park or to the basketball court to practice their dribbling skills, or takign their weekly trip to Costco to buy our milk for the week, I love hearing all about their memorable little adventures and love that Daddy gets his "special time" with them, too! They look forward to Saturday mornings, and I love it!

Later that week, look what they painted at school:





Love those beautiful cherry trees!

No comments:

Post a Comment