Sunday morning I was greeted with breakfast in bed and all my favorite people, including my favorite four legged family member, Solomon.
 |
| Yum! |
 |
Look at Solomon! Always manages to make it in pictures! And, I did not share my bacon with him either. Well, maybe just a bite. |
As if breakfast in bed with these cuties wasn't enough, they both made me sweet cards and got me a gift card to my nail salon for a hot stone pedicure! And, Anabella picked me out a candle.
Like last year, it was Granny's wish for all the ladies to go out to a nice restaurant for lunch together. After tossing around a few places, we finally decided on Joe's Steakhouse, where we made a reservation for 16 ladies for Mother's Day brunch.
 |
| Our reservation was for 1:30, but the table wasn't quite ready, so we had to wait a little while. |
 |
| Hey, what's she doing there?! She's a "little" lady and her Granny and Maw requested that she be there. Chip and Daniel met his Mom and Dad in Ashland for lunch. Worked out nicely for all! |
 |
| Tatumn and Aunt Julie joined us....here's Tate being silly as usual. |
 |
| Better watch out, Mama's gonna get ya! |
 |
| Aunt Cindy joined us this year, too. |
 |
Lindsay, Courtney, Aunt Sharon and Mrs. Hockman Sorry the pictures are small, I tried to crop out the drinks and plates on the table! |
 |
| This girl ate chocolate cake and got wound up quickly!! |
 |
| I blame it on Aunt Cindy. You should have seen the slice of cake she let her get! |
 |
| Silly girl! |
 |
| Last year we had the carnations to make us laugh; this year we had Anabella for our entertainment! |
 |
| The Day after Mother's Day I got an azalea bonsai plant in the mail from my dear friend Beth and sweet Goddaughter, Sara. |
 |
I still have this picture framed and hanging up downstairs. One of my first Mother's Day cards! |
 |
| Excited for this beauty to bloom! I put in in the office window where it'll get lots of light. I just need to remember to water it frequently, as it's not supposed to dry out. Unlike my other plants, which seem to thrive from my neglectful care, this one is a little more particular, so I'll have to be sure to take good care of it! |
Wonderful Happy Mother's Day 2015!
I'm a lucky mama!
No comments:
Post a Comment