I was wondering how I was going to balance going to both classrooms, so I told the kids that I would bounce back and forth (like I've done in the past) unless one of them would like to go to the other's class. Well, wouldn't you know Anabella was quick to suggest that she'd be happy to come to Daniel's class, listing a few friends she knew there.
Fortunately, the refreshments were served in a large group setting, so it was a only a few minutes that Anabella had to leave her class. Her teacher sent my gifts to Daniel's class and they both gave them to me there. Other than passing out gifts, the teacher read a book in circle (Do Kangaroos Have Mothers Too?- a book we have at home as well) and they sang a short song.
Mystery Moms were posted around the room, so before we went to Daniel's classroom, I had to find myself in Anabella's classroom.
![]() |
| At home I found the perfect place to hang this beautiful flower. |
| Mommy's favorite thing to do is vaccum?! Who knew?! I saw another that said "Facebook" so, hey, I'll take vacuuming! |
![]() |
| In Dan's room, I knew when I saw the face that this was me! The crazy hair was a dead giveaway! Daniel loves to give people "crazy hair"! |
| Apparently, I do too much housework! |
![]() |
| These aren't some of our best pictures, but they're cute nonetheless. |
The refreshments were yummy. Fruit, cookies, muffins, veggies, pita chips and hummus. Nice little spread, and tea, of course, or lemonade. It was nice to sit with my sweeties, and I enjoyed talking with some of their friends' moms. I really love their preschool and will miss all their wonderful teachers and friends next year.
Here's the rest of my nice gifts:
![]() |
| Daniel has come SO far in writing his name this year! |
I AM the luckiest mom!












No comments:
Post a Comment