With the kids starting school and trying to savor every last minute, I have let much fall to the wayside. Blogging among them. The kids started school Monday, but I wouldn't let myself blog till I had my other bigger "to dos" done first; needless to say, it's 45 minutes before they're about to arrive from the fifth day of school and I'm finally sitting down to hopefully do one post before we head out for Labor Day weekend.
Ahh, Lake Gaston.....so much fun! Hard to believe this was the kids sixth year! They started the summer they were six months old.
 |
| Solomon made his lake debut this trip, never missing a single boat outing! |
 |
| You can't hide from me, Ryan Scott! |
 |
| No fear from anyone jumping into the lake this year! It's neat to see how much the kids mature from year to year. Years ago they were reluctant to jump in, and now they just jump in like pros. |
 |
| As you can see, Solomon got plenty of attention. |
 |
| They also both liked the float, which was a first. I'm not sure they even got on in previous years. I was always afraid for them to for fear the float might flip. |
 |
| Yes, Sol, please get comfortable. |
 |
| Obligatory picture of the kids feeding the fish as the marina |
 |
| Captain Hayden |
 |
| Captain Ryan Scott |
 |
| Captain Belle |
 |
| Captain Dan |
 |
Can anybody guess where we are here?
|
 |
Goat Island! Hooray, five years later, and I finally made it to Goat Island. Only to find no goats! |
 |
| Cliff's fried squash |
 |
| Mom's annual pictures of the kids on the boat. |
Super fun as always. Besides that we missed Granny, it was one of our best trips yet! One of the first EVER when Allie and I made it the entire week without a single fight. She was on her best behavior. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment