The last weekend in October we went to the Credles to celebrate my birthday and to go to Busch Gardens Howl-o-Scream.
Chip got off a few hours early on Friday afternoon so that we could get there in time for dinner at the Thai restaurant.
The next day the Credles took the kids to Busch Gardens when it opened so that they could enjoy the park before it got spooky that evening.
 |
| Chip and I joined them after lunch around 1:30 or so. I wore flip flops, that's how unseasonably warm it was! |
 |
| Boo!!! |
 |
| As usual, the decorations were amazing. |
 |
| This is the street in France where later that night men were out with chain saws chasing people down. It was hilarious. |
 |
| The kids were enjoying a crepe in France when we met them, and as usual Chip had to take silly selfies! |
 |
| I photobombed!! |
 |
As were sitting there Daniel decides to pull out his front tooth!! He created his very own Howl-o-Scream, blood and all. No screams from that tough boy though. As you can see from the picture, he was pretty proud. |
 |
| Here we are in line for the swings....almost 50".....when did THAT happen?!! |
 |
| I love Dan's grump face. |
 |
| The kids left with the Credles around 4:30. I went to the van and changed into my regular shoes to get ready for the scares! Couldn't have anyone stomping my bare feet. |
 |
| This monster show was good. |
 |
| Just walking around the park at dark was super fun. All the people getting scared by BG cast members jumping out in costumes dressed to spook. We walked through two haunted houses (the lines were long for these- one was 105 minutes so of course we skipped that one- the longest we waited was about 40 minutes which was long enough!). We also saw another show and rode the chair lift but mostly enjoyed just walking around and people watching. |
 |
| Look who I got on the swings! |
So fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment