Tuesday, November 1, 2016

September Wrap-up

Finally catching up on blogging....all the way back from September! I think October 2016 is the first month since I've started blogging when I didn't write a single post. How did that happen?! I must have been celebrating my 40th birthday month or something....heeheee

NuNu is a Steelers fan.

This boy is always building something!

Movie night at school



Can you tell someone dressed herself for our evening walk with Solomon?

I think they were both in half pjs/half clothes. 




Here We go, Steelers, here we go!! 

PJ Day for Anabella's class



Sick girl with her lunch in bed. 

We camped at home this year.
Only two of us stayed in the tent and only then for a couple hours. 



Anabella's leggings are LuLaroe, the new trend. Our neighbor sells them and Anabella loves them. This was her outfit of choice (which meant she wore it EVERY Saturday pretty much all September long). 



Is that a black ninja running down the street?!
What the heck?! 

I find sheets like this around the house ALL the time. I think we might have a writer on our hands. I love how she incorporates drawings. 

One morning after the kids had gone to school, I found NuNu like this at the top of the stairs. Is that  a real life Toy Story moment or what?! 

Every once in a few weeks, I remember to take a picture on the way to the bus stop. 

I love my lunch box notes. 

I did a few consignment sales in September which meant I spent a lot of time in the office. I had to put a bed in there for Solomon so he wouldn't lie on my clothes!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment