Sunday, November 6, 2016

October Wrap-up

Looking cute at the bus stop on picture day. I didn't buy the school pictures this year because we decided to have Anabella's preschool teacher do them instead, but they will be in the yearbook. 

Don't we all?! That girl of ours!
I found this written in one of her notebooks as I was decluttering one morning. 


The Color Run is one of the school's biggest fundraiser. It was in the afternoon on my birthday so we couldn't go, but the Credles picked them up that day so they got some pictures. Like last year, they loved it. And like last year, Anabella was COVERED in color and Dan none. Same this year. 










The only time this boy rests for a fraction of a second is when he's sick. I knew immediately this day that he must not be feeling well. He ended up having strep throat. 

Solomon enjoys resting with people whether they are sick or not.
He said he liked Dan's pillow. 


One or two doses of antibiotic and he was already to go again. 



Such a great builder!





I had to take a picture of this because it was so funny....Anabella kept score during the Steelers vs. Patriots game. "Yes whin" she wrote on Steelers side and "No don't whin" on Patriots. ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment