Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Dance Rehearsal Pictures

I was so proud of this beautiful girl for the amazing job she did at her first dance recital. How she "performed on a high school stage," which I overheard her tell someone.

Here are some pictures from dress rehearsal and videos of both her ballet and tap performances. Cameras were not allowed on recital day, which was good because otherwise I might have missed enjoying the moment for trying to capture it!

These two pictures were taken by me.

This is a picture of the professional picture I ordered from the studio's photographer.

My pictures

Professional picture
I cut off the bottom "Recital 2015"


Videos:



More pictures from rehearsal:


My favorite










Thanks, google, for your animation~ take enough pictures and picasa turns it into a nice little animated video! 









She was really hamming it up; can you tell?!



The rehearsal was LONG. Like 4 hours long. Since her ballet act was at the beginning (#9) and her tap was at the end (#47), we had to stay for almost the entire time. There were 51 acts total.

After her ballet performance, I changed her into her tap attire, and following pictures, we went into the auditorium and watched the other performances.

She was REALLY into it. 

Too cute!
Rehearsal was Monday and the recital was Saturday.
Recital pictures coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment