Friday, June 12, 2015

May Wrap-up

This was on my camera from lemonade stand day.

iPad selfies I found on my photo stream of two cuties!



Solomon does not like dog beds.
He prefers to perch on pillows. On furniture. In beds.
We actually bought him a new bed this month, and I ended up returning it because he wouldn't use it. 

Girls' Night Out....at dinner before the Edwin McCain concert at Tally Ho theatre in Leesburg.


We got our picture with one of the band members after the show....I think that makes us "groupies!" 

Mother's Day picture....I got this after Mother's Day, which is why it's not in the Mother's Day post.


Playing restaurant





It's a rare occasion that I let S and S watch TV after school. This was one of those occasions. S had been asking to watch a movie, and since she didn't have homework that afternoon, (following SOLs), I let them. How cute are they? I'm sooooo going to miss those kiddos next year!  Sergey was on his tablet, which is why he's not pictured.


She didn't watch long before coming into the kitchen and wanting to help me with dinner. 

Snuggling during "quiet time" one afternoon while watching a movie. Some afternoons they have quiet time in their rooms; sometimes they watch a movie. About an hour or so; in place of naps, though sometimes they do fall asleep. Anabella more often than Daniel.  


Daniel's pictures have become much more detailed lately. I love the "crazy hair," which is his "signature" feature. 

I was upstairs putting away laundry and took this from upstairs.
Look at Daniel's leg.
So sweet. 

Here we are at Daddy's faculty basketball game.

Can you tell which one is him?
Note to self: do check his bag the night before next year (and replace red shorts with a more suitable match for purple). Geeeez. Doesn't this man have a wife?! I was so proud of him though. He did a great job. Rebound after rebound and scored several times, too. 

They liked these "pointers" as they called them. 

Silly selfie

On our way to FR for Aunt Allie's birthday celebration.

Belle helping Maw make lasagna.


We got a big kick out of these long shorts that Maw picked out for Allie.



Random pool picture found on my photo stream 
So there you have it......that's it for May!

No comments:

Post a Comment